Mission Giver: Triad Lieutenant, Kai Yune
Mission Details: Find the 9 triads who have defected and are hiding in Garlon territory.
People Met: None left alive
So, it seems we all might be paying protection money to the wrong group. It appears that apart from being excellent pub bounces, talentless scragg (cough, Diamond, cough) minders and child rescue heroes, out local toughs are up for some multi-gang diplomacy. Shooty diplomacy, but diplomacy all the same.
It appears that the London triads lost some of their own, and that these bad sheep wandered into the wrong yard. Our yard. Our yard that is supposedly protected by the big, bad British bulldog called Garlon. And yet, not a howl or bark was heard. Has our fearless protectors been neutered? But never fear my fellow cocknies, we have some new dogs in town. A lean Irish Wolfhound, a sleek French Artois Hound and a good old English Mastiff. Okay, okay, enough with the dog analogies (I just really want a dog but my landlord is an ass).
Anyway, it appears we all a countdown over our heads before a full-scale street war was going to break out but our boys were on the trail, hunting down the deserters. And, my loyal readers, as always, I have done my best to follow the action across the town, to keep all informed of the real news of out little East End.
So, here is my formal breakdown of events:
- 9 triads apparently defected from the London family are are believed to be hiding in the East End. The triads have reached out to the Garlons to peacefully have them returned. That offer was bluntly refused. It appears that within 9hrs, the Triads will roll into the East End and do it themselves and God help anyone in the way.
- The team hear rumours of Asian looking people at a nearby supermarket and after hacking the store security, got a decent look at their vehicle. A watcher spirit was sent off to find it.
- Once close, a black suv screamed past them which had 2 of the triads. Another on a bike moved up behind them. The team gave chase and eventually ended up in a construction yard. Knives, bullets, spells and paintwork were traded before two men were captured. The biker…….. yeah, I need some eyebleach for watching that through site security cameras.
- Some “questioning” was done and the men released, you promptly led the guys back to their now empty hideout. Amateurs! Have they never watched a spy movie? Anyway, they got brave, took a chance and got dead for the effort. An entrance to the sewers were found and entered.
Not sure what happened next – no security down there to watch but I pieced some together from their commlinks (thanks guys):
- Tracking the group, 4 triads were found looked in combat with devil rats. Both groups were neutralized but not before 1 tried to blow himself and the group up.
- The remaining two were tracked to the London Underground. Spotting them on a platform, both groups boarded the train. An intense stand-off for many stops began and eventually, the two disembarked. Then it got awesome. I don’t care how awesome a phys adept you are, getting punched by a troll is career ending. Shocking….. Sorry guys. Anyway, the oldman was run down and “calmed down” by Mr Irish himself. Didn’t help, old man had his brains removed by a Triad, apparently their contact. Who knew you couldn’t trust a Triad…..oh wait, everyone knows that. Meanwhile, Mr Suave who has questionable taste in patrons (you know, the mole I mentioned earlier), looked sweet in his high end suit and did some reasonable hacking on the subway – good job french man. Pity he forgot about the platform security, but yours truly fixed that oversight – you’re welcome guys – we can’t have the Vineyards favorite lads locked up now, can we?
But then, more guys showed up, with guns and gear and looked all professional and awesome until the troll gunned one down. And then it was a firefight, one I must say, was not on our heroes side but they managed to escape so…..yayyy.
But one last thing my fellow Easties, there was a package…. A manila folder with what looked like important stuff. What could it be, is it important? Well….. I am not sure, it was too blurry for even Skits so it is in the right hands now, hopefully it will become clear in time. And don’t stress people, while a bit shot up and tired, our lads got home safely. They just needed a welcome, warm taxi ride to relax in.
So, that is this week’s excitement for my upload. Thanks boys, we all appreciate it.
PS: Your commlinks suck :)
- Skittish – Blogging about your miserable lives here in the stretch.